Print Friendly

Yes, one can claim exemption from capital gains u/s 54 or 54F for land purchase , but only if the said land is part of land on which house is being constructed.  This is the decision in ACIT vs Narendra Mohan Uniyal (2009) 34 SOT 152(Del), dt.31.08.2009. Facts of the case The assessee sold a…




Comments are closed.