Q 237. What type of outward supply details are to be filed in the return?


Ans. A normal registered taxpayer has to file the outward supply details in GSTR-1 in relation to various types of supplies made in a month, namely outward supplies to registered persons, outward supplies to unregistered persons (consumers), details of Credit/Debit Notes, zero rated, exempted and non-GST supplies, exports, and advances received in relation to future…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register