Q 281. Who will do the special audit?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Ans.  A Chartered Accountant or a Cost Accountant so nominated by the Commissioner may undertake the audit.   [ As per FAQ on GST published by NACEN ] 105…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register