Q 306. Can the person chargeable with tax pay the amount of demand along-with interest before issue of notice under section 51A?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Ans. Yes. In such cases no notice can be issued by the proper officer.   [ As per FAQ on GST published by NACEN ] 202…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register