Q 314. What happens if a person collects tax from another person but does not deposit the same with Government?


Ans.  As per Section 52 of MGL, every person who has collected from any other person any amount as representing the tax under this Act, shall deposit the said amount to the credit of the Central or a State  Government, regardless of whether the supplies in respect of which such amount was collected are taxable…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register