Q 315. In case the person does not deposit tax collected in contravention of Section 52, what is the proper course of action to be taken?


Ans. Notice to be issued. Principles of natural justice to be followed and order to be issued. It is to be noted that such order has to be invariably issued within 1 year of date of issue of notice. However there is no time limit for issue of show cause notice. Thus, in such cases…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register