Q 65. Is it necessary for the UN bodies to get registration under MGL?


Ans. All UN bodies Consulate or Embassy of foreign countries and any other class of persons so notified would be required to obtain a unique identification number (UIN) from the GST portal. The structure of the said ID would be uniform across the States in conformity with GSTIN structure and the same will be common…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register