Q 85. Whether the goods will be permitted to be supplied from the place of business of a job worker?


Ans.  Yes.  But only in cases where the job worker is registered or the principal declares the place of business of the job worker as his additional place of business.   [ As per FAQ on GST published by NACEN ] 377…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register