Solving Problem Of Wrong TAN On Tax Payment Challan!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

A partnership firm has been paying TDS in the bank and it has mentioned wrong TAN number in TDS challan. The firm has paid Rs 3,00,000 as TDS during FY 2007-08 . What has to be done to rectify the wrong TAN number is TDS challan.The wrong TAN which mentioned in TDS challan belongs to…

This content is for Monthly, annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register