Approach Ombudsman of Bank For 15 G Grievance!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

I have retired from Private Job and I have deposited all my PF & Gratuity in Fixed Deposit. Even after Filling up Form 15G, Bank is deducing TDS. My Total Income on Fixed Deposit Interest is less than 1 Lakh and I am 62 years old.What is upper limit on interest earned till which Bank…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register