Research Remuneration Received In UK Exempt For First 2 Years?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

I am working in Cambridge university as a researcher. I will be here  up to 2 years. I am in the service of Government of India and presently I am on leave. I get a salary of £26000 p.a in Cambridge (from UK project), with no remuneration in India. I was told that I am…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register

Comments are closed.