How to Ask CPC to Rectify Error in Charging Interest u/s 234A , 234B or 234C ?


It may just happen that when you received the intimation from CPC , Banglore, you find that the interest charged u/s 234A or 234B or 234 C is either charged in excess or charged even though such interest should not be charged. Fortunately , CPC Banglore recognizes that such error may arise because of certain…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register