Can Claim Of Deduction /Exemption/Refund Be Made After Lapse of More Than Two Years?


Only way to claim back a tds or tax is by filing a return and claiming the refund. In many cases, tax payer for various reasons forget to fil ereturn when small amount of tax was deducted . In other words, refund is not claimed because the date of filing the return has passed ….

This content is for annual members only.

Log In Register