Can Husband Claim Deduction u/s 24 if He Pays EMI of Housing Loan Taken by Wife?


My wife is owning a property in his maiden name & after marriage I am paying the EMI of the flat as she is not earning. The Tax certificate which we receive from the Bank is on her Maiden name. So as i am paying the EMI is there any option where i can get

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register