Can I Claim Deduction of Interest & 80C for Construction on The Property Owned as per Will of Father But Not Yet Registered ?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

I had built a house in my ancestral property owned by my Father. As per Will registered I will be the sole owner of the property after my father. With the will,property document and no objection certificate from my mother and only sister I approached a state bank and after clearance from there legal department…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register