Can I Claim Deduction u/s 80DD For Nominating Disabled Brother In Insurance Plan?


I want to purchase a term plan in my name and nominate to my physically challenged dependent brother for getting the benefit of u/s 80DD. Is it possible ? Ajay Giri, ItanagarYes, you will get the deduction u/s 80DD for purchasing an insurance plan , and nominating the physically handicapped brother. The section 80DD ,…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register