Can I Claim Exemption If Physical Shares Are Converted To Demat Form & Then Sold?


Technorati tags: Capital GainsI am having 100 listed shares in physical form which were acquire by me on 15-11-1999 & on 10-04-2008 it has been dematerialsed in my demat account. These shares are sold on 15-06-2008 by recognized stock exchange on which security transaction has been paid. So please let me know whether the gain…

This content is for annual members only.

Log In Register