Can I get Dedcution of Interest For Renovation of House Registered in Father’s name?


I am working in Chennai for take home of 36k, gross 44k (after tax, 1lakh savings). Now I am planning to borrow house renovation loan. But the house is in my native Kasaragod Kerala and in the name of my father. This is house is attached with agriculture property. Kindly advise me whether this amount…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register