Can Married Daughter Demand Partition of HUF?


A Hindu Undivided Family has members and some members have more rights than other members. Those members who have more right-that is right to demand partition- are known as Coparceners. As per Hindu law, while women were granted membership of a family , only male members could have the right of partition of the HUF.However,…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register

Comments are closed.