Can You File Revised e-TDS or eTCS Return?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

These are  Frequently Asked Question on NSDL site for filing revised return in case some erros have been committed while filing the eTDS / eTCS return. 1. Can I correct e-TDS/TCS annual return? Yes, corrected e-TDS/TCS returns can be filed. You can file corrected e-TDS/TCS return on account of any rectification or after incorporating missing…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register

Comments are closed.