Do Not Apply For Second PAN to Get the File Transferred

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

I have a PAN number issued in Thane and have been filing my returns at Thane itself, since I also own a property over there. However, I have been out of the city for seven years now and feel it problematic to keep doing this long distance stuff. I want to start filing my returns…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register