Get Reply to Penalty Showcause Service

If you receive notice for imposing penalty under section 271(1)(c) or for section 271B for delay in tax audir or sec, 271F i.e for non-filing of tax return or section 271D or section 271E for cash loan or deposit transaction or section 271C for TDS defualts etc or for any other reason, you can use this .