Gift of Money to Wife & Liabilty Under I T Law


I had received a big amount from my NRI husband. 1) I have a PAN card but don’t fill return .Is there any need to file a return 2) If I invest the gifted money in FD ,will there be any tax deduction at source or3) Do i have to show the interest earned in…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register