Grievance Cell will Take Care of refund Grievance.


Can I get I.T. Refund for A.Y. 2002-03 and 2003-04, the returns having been filed on Aug. 09, 2002 and Mar. 31, 2004, the file being of non-salary business income(mabufacturing proprietory concern). I had attached Form No. 30, and the relevant TDS Certificates in original, alongwith the return papers. I have neither received the refund,…

This content is for annual members only.

Log In Register

Comments are closed.