The issue of application of GST on joint development of properties is a vexing many minds- be it landowner who has signed JDA with a developer or the developer who is executing a building project after getting the land development rights.In this post , following common questions are answered :
- Is GST applicable to properties developed and delivered to the landowner under a Joint developmentÂ agreement?
- Who pays the GST- landowner or developer?
- What is the time of supply of service in case of JDA?
- How is the value determined for GSTÂ on service tendered by the developer?
- Whether input credit available?Â If yes, who can claim ITC, how and when?