How To File Return If Employer Does Not Issue TDS Certificate?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

I had resigned from my company in Feb-2008 on a short notice.They did not receive my resignation and so I put it through e-mail for record.Now they are not issuing me Form-16 for filling returns from April 2007 to Feb 2008.Please help me out how to file returns in such case without form-16.How should I…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register