How To Get The Copies OF Return You Filed With Income Tax Dept. But Lost?


I lost my form 16 and 2D saral of asst. year 07-08 and I want urgent required of that document so please tell me what can I do for that……..P.S.Bhalakiya ,Ahmedabad From your question , it appears you filed the return . If you have , then following are the option with you to get…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register