How To Reduce Tax Burden on Inherited Property Bought Before 1981?


Our widowed mother died intestate 30 years ago leaving house-property still standing in her name, not transferred to children. successors are four children; now want to sell the property and divide proceeds among themselves. Please advise whether the proceeds will attract capital gains tax or any exemption available to the successors from income tax rules…

This content is for annual members only.

Log In Register