How to Show Loss From House Property in New Income Tax Return Form?


I am Punjab Govt Employee and have availed housing loan from HDFC bank. In the new Income Tax Return Form No. ” ITR 1 ” , I cant find any space for getting rebate under section 24 for interest on housing loan. Kindly tell me where to fill this amount. tirath1960@yahoo.comHow to show interest on…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register

Comments are closed.