I m mentally depressed for last one year .I could not file my incometaxreturn for year 2004-2005?What to do?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

There is provision under the I T Act which is exactly for such problems faced by assessee. Under Section 119(2)(b) , if a person for some genuine reason could not file the return or claim refund, he/she can file a petition to the Commissioner of Income Tax under whose jurisdiction he was filing Return for…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register