Is there any exemption on sale of premise within one year?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Any gain on commercial premise sold within a year is short term capital gain. Therefore, the gain will become part of your normal income and tax rate will be what is applicable to you. There is no separate tax rate for short term capital gains on any asset other than listed shares or mutual fund units. You can read about tax rates applicable in case of

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register