Can a second holder of the joint account claim deduction u/s 80C or 80CCF ?


Let us say you want to invest in tax saving fixed deposits which gives you deduction u/s 80C . Let us say , your wife is made first holder and you have given your name as second holder . The question comes , whether you can claim deduction for investment in such tax saving fixed…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register

Comments are closed.