My father in law has a house in Delhi . He wants to transfer the house in my name. Is the rent taxable in my hand?


No , Rent is not taxable as your income if the transfer of the house was done without receiving the consideration……why? This is beacuse of clubbing provision in the I T Act .Section 64 (vi) of the I T Act states:In computing the total income of any individual, there shall be included all such income

This content is for annual members only.

Log In Register

Comments are closed.