No Refund of tax paid in other country.


Can the releif amount u/s 90/91 exceed the tax amount paid in INDIA?If we calculate the Releif as per lower average rate of Tax, Releif is exceeding Tax paid in INDIA, will the IT Department of INDIA will refund that amount, amount paid to other country?From: rrp4smile@rediffmail.comIndia will refund the excess amount paid to it.Definitely!…

This content is for annual members only.

Log In Register