Only Three Types Of Expense Allowed To Be Deducted From House Poperty Income!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

I am a salaried employee with self occupied house. I am availing tax benefit out of loan for purchase of the house. Apart from this, can I show following expenses as a loss towards the property and deduct it from my income?1. Expenses against house renovation e.g. furniture, painting2. Monthly maintenance charges paid to the…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register