No products in the cart.
7. (1) Subject to the provisions of section 10, supply of goods, where the location [...]
6. (1) Where the Government is satisfied that it is necessary in the public interest [...]
5. (1) Subject to the provisions of sub-section (2), there shall be levied a tax [...]
4. Without prejudice to the provisions of this Act, the officers appointed under the State [...]
3. The Board may appoint such central tax officers as it thinks fit for exercising [...]
2. In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires,— (1) "Central Goods and Services Tax [...]
Username or email address *
Lost your password?