Reply to Income Tax Notice service is designed to provide a quick, legal and factual reply to any kind of notice that you receive from income tax department. Fact is that you can not sit idle and mum when you get income tax notice.The notice may be of various nature -it may be issued for some information u/s 133(6) of the Income Tax Act or section 142(1) read with section 143(2) that indicates that your case is selected for scrutiny and AO desires some answers . There may also be notice u/s 148A that basically show cause why your tax return is reopened for reassessments. Then there are notice for imposing penalty under various section.
What notices are covered under Reply to Income Tax Notice ?
Following types of notices are covered under the service for Reply to Income Tax Notices:
- Notice under section 142(1) or section 143(2) -related to assessment or reassessment
- Notice u/s 148A – basically notice deals with a showcase why the case should not be reopened u/s 147
- Notice for imposing any kind of penalty etc
- Section – 270A : Penalty for under-reporting and misreporting of income
- Section – 271 : Failure to furnish returns, comply with notices, concealment of income, etc
- Section – 271A : Failure to keep, maintain or retain books of account, documents, etc
- Section – 271AA : Penalty for failure to keep and maintain information and document, etc., in respect of certain transactions
- Section – 271AAC : Penalty in respect of certain income
- Section – 271AAD : Penalty for false entry, etc., in books of account
- Section – 271B : Failure to get accounts audited
- Section – 271C : Penalty for failure to deduct tax at source
- Section – 271CA : Penalty for failure to collect tax at source
- Section – 271D : Penalty for failure to comply with the provisions of section 269SS
- Section – 271DA : Penalty for failure to comply with provisions of section 269ST
- Section – 271DB : Penalty for failure to comply with provisions of section 269SU
- Section – 271E : Penalty for failure to comply with the provisions of section 269T
- Section – 271F : Penalty for failure to furnish return of income
- Section – 271G : Penalty for failure to furnish information or document under section 92D
- Section – 271-I : Penalty for failure to furnish information or furnishing inaccurate information under section 195
- Section – 272 : Failure to give notice of discontinuance
- Section – 272A : Penalty for failure to answer questions, sign statements, furnish information, returns or statements, allow inspections, etc
- Section – 272BB : Penalty for failure to comply with the provisions of section 203A
How Reply to Income Tax Notice works ?
This is very simple 3 step process.
- You buy this service.
- Once your payment is successful, you will get a form. Just fill up the fields and attach the notice for which you are buying the service
- Wait for 72 hours, the a draft reply will reach you.