Q 466. Assuming such a person wrongly enjoyed the credit, will the recovery be done in GST or earlier law?


Ans.   The recovery relating to ITC wrongfully enjoyed will be done under GST only – section 143 to 146.   [ As per FAQ on GST published by NACEN ] 598…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register