Q 66. What is the responsibility of the taxable person supplying to UN bodies?


Ans. The taxable supplier supplying to these organizations is expected to mention the UIN on the invoices and treat such supplies as supplies to another registered person (B2B) and the invoices of the same will be uploaded by the supplier. [ As per FAQ on GST published by NACEN ] 188…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register