Rent Receipt Is Must for Claiming HRA Exemption.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email Asked I worked till NOV 2006 in a Govt Sector and then join a PSU.I worked for 21 days in that PSU.The same PSU sent me on secondment to other country say Afghanistan and paying me salary in India.I joined in foreign country on 22.12.06.My question is:Whether I will have to pay I.Tax for…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register