Rental of Building On Longer Term Even By A Hotelier Can Not Be Business Income !


Income Tax Act 1961 has express provision of charging income from rental of building or house under the head Income from House Property . Thus , most of the court decision are unanimous about the treatment of the rental income usually under Income from House Property . This is so , even in a case…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.

Log In Register

Comments are closed.