How to claim a deduction that you forgot to claim in your tax return & time to file a revised return is over?


It happens often that once the time to file a revised tax return is over, you realized that a tax deduction or exemption was not claimed in the original tax return. In such a case, if you approach the tax officer, they will raise their hand. You will not be able to file an appeal…

This content is for annual members only.

Log In Register