Securities Tranaction Tax deducted on my speculative share dealings.Will I get rebate ?


Yes , you will get the rebate u/s 88E of the I T Act if following two conditions are fulfilled :1. Your total income includes “Income from Business or Profession” arising from taxable securities transactions 2. Evidence of payment of STT is attached by you with the your Return of Income.If aforesaid condition are fulfilled…

This content is for annual members only.

Log In Register