Should You File the Return IF TDS Certificate is Lost?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

I have lost the original form 16 issued by my employer. In such a scenario what are the alternatives for filing tax return as I am unable to attach the Form 16 with my return. mainakdas@…….comUpdateFrom Asst. Yr 2007-08, there is no need of TDS certificate enclosure with the return.You should do two things1. File…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register