Filing of return is only way to get Refund of TDS deducted on FDR

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

I have already made posting about how to prevent tds on interest income. . However , Sri J.B. Verma has askedĀ  “TDS has been deducted by my bank on the interest on Fixed Deposits Receipts though I have no taxable income & PAN No.. What should I do to get refund from Income Tax Deptt. ?

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register

Comments are closed.