The commission I earn, is subject to TDS which is huge and I have to claim refunds always ? Is there way out?


Apply in Form 13 for lower deduction certificate from assessing officer , so that you suffer TDS to the extent of your estimated income.There is prescribed IT Rule no 28 for the purpose of tds relief.For this you will have to attach the estimated income of last years to make your point. Remember

This content is for annual members only.

Log In Register