Transfer of Property Without Adequate Consideration To father Does Not Come Under Clubbing Provison.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

I bought a house on loan in May 2006 and wish to let out this house on rent next month. Myself and my father are co-owners of this flat. Please advise, 1. if such rent receivables will be taxed and 2. How whether such rent will be clubbed with my total salary income and taxed…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register

Comments are closed.