Under Which Head Rent For Alternative Accommodation Paid By Builder Taxable?


I am a person resident in India. I own two residential houses. One building in which I have house has gone for re-development and the Builder have paid me Rent for Temporary Alternative Accommodation. I am residing in my another house and hence I have not incurred any amount for Rent. I want to know…

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register

Comments are closed.