Under Which Head Royalty Taxable?


Question about royalty taxation under India income tax laws: I am a 34 year old person who has invented certain formulas related to nutritional supplements which will be manufactured in the USA but I am residing in Noida and shall be receiving 50% of the sales proceeds (in USA) as royalty fees regularly every month or quarterly as decided by me. Until now my

This content is for annual and Semi Annual members only.
Log In Register

Comments are closed.