US Tax Laws : How to Get Help for Free !


us tax lawsAre you facing tax problem in USA and finding it difficult to solve the problem. Are you not getting the right person to consult about your tax problem. Are you short of money to pay the tax consultant fee and require tax help to solve the tax problem.Don’t worry ! You can approach The Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) which is  an independent organization within the IRS that ensure that every taxpayer is treated fairly and that tax payer or citizens  understand their  rights.TAS also works to resolve large-scale, systemic problems that affect many taxpayers.

 What Help You Can Expect from TAS ?

We can offer you free help with IRS problems that you can’t resolve on your own. We know the tax process can be confusing, but the worst thing you can do is nothing at all! TAS can help

if you can’t resolve your tax problem and:

  1. Your problem is causing financial difficulties for you, your family, or your business.
  2. You face (or your business is facing) an immediate threat of adverse action.
  3. You’ve tried repeatedly to contact the IRS but no one has responded, or the IRS hasn’t responded by the date promised.

How do TAS Help You ?

If you qualify for our help, you’ll be assigned to one advocate who’ll be with you at every turn and will do everything possible to resolve your problem.

Is there any charge or fee for TAS help ?

No, services given by the Taxpayer Advocate Service are free and tailored to meet your needs.

 How Can you Contact TAS ?

TAS has  offices in every state, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.You can get their  online tax toolkit , which will  help you understand your rights and options in dealing with the IRS. Just go to

You can get details on the website at Further , they have also toll-free at 1-877-777-4778.

[infobox style=”alert-success”]The info on US Tax Laws are for just information and making readers aware about law. Before taking a final decision, pl. take help of a professional.[/infobox]